Study the following courseware under Food and Beverage Servicing NC II:

1) Waiter Servicing
2) Room Attendant Servicing
3) Bus Boy Servicing

Take note that we do not issue any training certificate/certificate of completion. If you are aiming to have a National Certificate (NC), you may go to the nearest Assessment Center and take the National Assessment for FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICING NC II. For the training standard, please see the Training Regulation required by TESDA.

Waiter Servicing
Room Attendant Servicing
Bus Boy Servicing