HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
1. On the TESDA Online Program website click on the “Login” hyperlink.
2. After clicking the “Login” hyperlink, you will be taken to the login page. On the “Is this your first time here?” column, click on the “New Account” hyperlink.
3. Fill out the form, fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory. You cannot proceed with the registration unless you provide the information. After filling out the form, click on the “Create my new account” button.
4. After creating your account, a message will be sent to your email address. The email contains a link to activate your account, simply click on the link and your account will be activated.
HOW TO ENROLL IN A COURSE1. Before you can enroll in a course, make sure that you had created an account in our TOP website.
2. Login to the TOP website using your registered username and password.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the TOP front page. The list of available courses is displayed on this page. Click on the link of the course that you want to enroll in.
4. Next, click on the link of the module you wish to take.
5. On the left side of the navigation pane, under the administration panel, click on the “Enrol me in this course” link.
6. A message box will appear asking if you really want to enroll in the module. Click on the “Yes” button to proceed.
7. After confirming, you are now enrolled in the course or module.
Last modified: Wednesday, 20 November 2013, 01:39 PM